- 150g fresh chillies
- 500g cherry tomatoes
- 100g celery
- 50g spring onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Roughly chop the chillies, cherry tomatoes, celery, spring onions and garlic. on a flat baking tray.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast at 180 degrees until roasted and the chillies have a slight char.
- Place the roasted ingredients into a jug and add the lemon juice, brown sugar and some more olive oil.
- Using a stick blender; blend the ingredients until a smooth consistency.
- Add more olive oil as needed whilst blending.