- 1 can (400 grams) chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 cup (150 grams)
- pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Pumpkin seeds Cranberries
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Add more olive oil or water if it’s too thick. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Place the savory pumpkin hummus in a shallow bowl, add pumpkin seeds, cranberries, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Serve immediately on La Coco C sourdough or cover and refrigerate for up to 4 days.